Introduction to Auriculotherapy HP™
Auriculotherapy is the art and science of stimulating points on the ears that can facilitate health benefits and healing throughout the entire body. In this program you will learn how to accurately locate and stimulate auricular points with massage, pressure and steel probe techniques, and learn many treatment protocols to help various health concerns such as neck and back pain, systemic issues, stress-related disorders, and more. We will also present a demonstration of stimulating auricular points with electricity using a hand-held device and point finder called the *Stimplus Pro.
Instruction will emphasize the Chinese system, based on the work of leading expert Dr. Li-Chun Huang, M.D., but will also include some information on the European system, based on the work of Dr. Paul Nogier, M.D. All attendees will receive an illustrated manual and video support covering the most important details of the program, along with a stainless steel ear probe and ear seeds for treatment application.
THIS CLASS WILL COVER:
- Overview of Auriculotherapy; history and current developments of Chinese and European systems
- Surface anatomy of the auricle
- Chinese and European ear charts and auricular zone presentations
- Evaluation and treatment methods and guidelines
- Auriculotherapy HP™ treatment routine
- Learn a successful stop smoking protocol
- Stunning graphics and video class presentations
- Successful protocols for many health challenges including smoking addiction and pain syndromes
- Differences between ear reflexology and auriculotherapy
- Lots of hands-on experience with the protocols and treatment routines
*Other devices are available, but we’ve found great success and ease of use with the Stimplus Pro. It is not necessary to purchase this device in order to take this class. If you plan to use this modality in your practice, we recommend getting this tool. If you’re not sure, then learn more about this in class, and then make your decision to purchase it or not. Here’s a video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-TopzUu8E
Important Links for your review:
What is Auriculotherapy for Health & Prevention (AHP)?
More on AHP
Exclusive interview with Dr. Li-Chun Huang, M.D.
Note: For this class, 3 supplies are required and will be available in our store.
Instructor: Dr. David Allan, DC
Hours: Fri-Sat: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Discounted Price: $325 (4 weeks prior)
Regular Price: $375
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit