BALANCING THE SENSES: The Neuro Developmental Functional Approach to Therapy (NDFA)
Balancing your senses is important at any age. By knowing how to balance a child’s senses you can help improve their learning skills. Adults can gain better concentration and focus and it is especially beneficial to seniors regain function and motor skills that effect all facets of life.
NDFA was developed by psychologists Ram Kats and Judy Rabinowitz who gathered the work of other professionals that had found a treatment for autism and learning disabilities.By combining their knowledge they developed the Neuro Developmental Functional Approach to Therapy (NDFA)
In this course your will learn:
- The basic understanding of what NDFA Therapy.
- Basic gross movement and breathing exercises
- Hyper and hypo sensitivity effects for tactile, auditory, vestibular and proprioceptive sense and sensitivity
- Basic exercises for fine motor skills
- How to perform a basic stimulation and desensitization for each sense
- The basic massage techniques and exercises that can be used to enhance the different functions and senses.
- And more…
Instructor: Dr Gilad Schafman, LMT
Hours: Saturday and Sunday 9AM – 6PM
Discounted Price: $325 (fours weeks prior to the course start date)
Full Price: $375
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit