Cranio-Sacral Therapy 2:
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle manual therapy which works with the CranioSacral Rhythm to release and rebalance the Central Nervous System. It offers techniques to treat the whole body in order to break the cycle of stress between the CNS and restricted or traumatized tissue. CST helps unravel pain and dysfunction at its source.
Level 2 CranioSacral training builds upon level 1 skills. In Level 2 you will:
- Learn how to assess and treat Sphenoid Lesion patterns and other strain patterns in the face & cranium
- Explore CST for major bones of the face
- Present & practice mouth work, including balancing the hard palate
- Practice Third-Eye Balancing and heart awakening techniques
- Experience a small class size to facilitate practitioners into both the “listening” & grounding skills needed to become a successful Craniosacral Therapist.
Prerequisites: Participants must be either Licensed Massage Therapists or other Licensed Healthcare Workers who have already completed CST Level 1, or by special approval of Instructor.
Instructor: Michelle Stoppi, LMT, RYT-500
Hours: 10 AM -4:30 PM
Discounted Price: $240 (within 4 weeks of class start)
Regular Price: $275 thereafter
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit