TOUCHING ESSENCE: Freeing The Breath & Opening The Heart using Bodywork, Sound & Scent
Touching Essence is a multi-sensory, multi-cultural, shamanic, touch based healing art form, developed by Ellen Watson, senior practitioner and trainer of Esalen® Massage & Bodywork.
Ellen writes, “during my 35 years studying, practicing and teaching at Esalen and around the world, I discovered the importance of engaging all the 5 senses, of developing the subtle senses, and using the brain in support of optimal healing during a massage and bodywork session.” .
In this class you will learn:
- Sounding for the 8 Chakras
- Affirmations & Visualizations for each chakra’s healing
- The use of 24 essential oils
- 8 breath and sound combinations designed for freeing energetic and physical holding patterns • 4 mantras for reframing negative internal dialogue
- 4 sounding/songs for opening the heart
To combine the use of scent and sound, affirmation/visualization with a hands on massage and bodywork session
This program is designed for skilled and practicing massage and bodywork professionals to add shamanic healing arts to their practice.
Come, engage your curiosity, fascination; give yourself permission to explore.
Instructor: Ellen Watson, LMT
Hours: 9AM – 5PM with one hour for lunch
Discounted Price: $325 (within 4 weeks of class start)
Regular Price: $375 thereafter
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit