How to Successfully Bill Insurance Companies for Massage & Bodywork Services
This course is designed for new and experienced massage therapists who have decided to pursue Massage Therapy as a career, and would like to learn how to make a true living using the gift of their hands.
It is a very clear and concise course designed to assist massage therapists in the billing of their services to health insurance companies. It will help the massage therapist understand the set up and procedures necessary to be able to get claims processed and paid.
In this course you will learn:
- What to do after you receive your license
- The business side of your profession
- Setting up your unique NPI identification number with the State
- Professional Liability (malpractice insurance)
- Occupational Licenses based on city and county requirements
- Massage Establishment License, Florida requirement.
- S.O.A.P. notes and Superbills
- Electronic Insurance Billing
- Setting up providership within insurance companies
- CPT Codes
Instructor: Monica Costa Moreno, DOM & Reiki Master
Hours: Fri: 5-9PM; Sat: 9AM – 7PM
Discounted Price: $295 (4 weeks prior)
Regular Price: $345
Student Price: n/a
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit