Introduction to Myo-Lymphatic Decongestive Therapy “K3D”:
Lymphatic Drainage meets Deep Tissue
Experience and learn a new approach to decongestive therapy for the removal of pain from chronic inflammation; superficial and deep. No prior training in lymphatic drainage needed.
The focus of this class is to learn how to remove chronic inflammation in a side lying massage utilizing a combination of breath and pressure directed towards the lymphatic system and it’s ports of exit for its removal. In addition, this treatment has been known to have long lasting effects, often reducing inches, increase ROM and more!
In this class you will learn the art of palpation, draping techniques for side lying therapy. You will learn techniques for the removal of chronic inflammation and the release of chronic pain caused by inflammation. This technique comes with a new perspective of addressing pain and is a complementary technique for many massage modalities.
In this class you will learn:
- The philosophy and understand the principles of the myo-lymphatic decongestive therapy
- learn how to identify and address specific blockages via the art of palpation as well as how to resolve them through a combination of breathing and guided pressure.
- Learn how to properly drape the body for a side-lying massage.
- Experience the results of this therapy in the hands-on part of this course as you learn how to remove chronic inflammation, toxicity, stagnation, cellulite and other fluid blockages via the lymphatic ports of exit
- Learn the techniques to release pain from neck & shoulders, low back and the extremities.
Instructor: Shelly Kalef, LMT
Hours: Saturday 9AM – 6PM
Discounted Price: $175 (within 4 weeks of class start)
Student/Reviewer Price: $110
Regular Price: $225 thereafter
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit