Power Shiatsu™ Moves
This Power Shiatsu™ program will give you the confidence to successfully add and integrate new techniques to your session using your forearms, elbows, knees and feet. Power Shiatsu™ will be the answer and lifesaver to your tired, worn out wrists, thumbs and fingers, add longevity to your practice, and help prevent you from burnout and/or injury. Most of the class will be spent “hands on” and all participants will receive a detailed manual and a DVD containing a class review of many techniques presented in the program.
This course will cover:
- Learn how to safely apply elbow and forearm techniques to the back and pelvis.
- Learn how to safely apply knees and feet techniques to the back, pelvis, and upper and lower extremities.
- Learn important professional guidelines, safety measures, and treatment protocol.
- Learn great warm-up maneuvers to the back and pelvis.
- Learn great stretches to the pelvis and lower extremities.
- Most of class will be “practicing hands on” to help instill confidence in the use of all techniques presented.
Check this video to see how is this class: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCFDCC97987547A04.
Instructor: Dr. David Allan, DC
Hours: Tuesday 8:00AM – 9:00PM
Discounted Price: $295 (4 weeks prior)
Regular Price: $325
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit