Sound Therapy Level 1:
With Tibetan Healing Bowls
Sound Therapy produces profound relaxation, bringing the receivers brain wave frequency into an alpha or theta state; these are frequencies that could be used to heal on a cellular level and stimulate the chakra energy centers.
By using Himalayan singing bowls, vibration and sound reinstates health and well being by restoring the natural frequencies of our body, mind and energy.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize the participants with the basic principles of Sound therapy. The therapists will have the opportunity to experience sound therapy, receive their first instructions and the application and as a result they will be able to perform the sound massage and incorporate sound therapy into their practice.
In this class you will learn:
- How sound therapy works
- History of Himalayan Singing Bowls and Sound therapy
- Sound massage theory
- Experience sensation of the sound in the body
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Guided implementation of the basic sound massage in pairs
- Independent practice of the sound massage in pairs
- Group discussions
- Application possibilities and localized treatment enhancements
- Learning to create therapies specifically designed for each clients needs
Instructor: Eastern Vibration
Hours: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
Discounted Price: $275 (4 weeks prior)
Regular Price: $325
Student Price: n/a
Deposit: $100 minimum non-refundable deposit