Why Choose Educating Hands School of Massage in Miami Florida?
- We have been named “one of the top 10 places to study massage therapy in North America” Steve Capellini Author of Massage for Dummies
- We have more than 32 years of experience teaching holistic therapeutic massage
- Our classes are small, personalized, and tailored to your learning style. (Max 18 students/teacher)
- Our graduates consistently have a high pass rate on both the Florida State Licensing board and National board exams
- Day and Evening programs are available to meet your scheduling needs
Atchara Sanitphakdee, Esteban Carcamo
& Jane Morais
2013 Massage Students
- English and Spanish programs are available
to enable your successful learning ENGLISH // ESPAÑOL
- We consistently attract international students due to the quality of our program
- We are passionately committed to helping you become a successful, sought-after, holistic massage therapist
- More than 15 core faculty members are dedicated to your academic success
- Educating Hands pioneered TouchAbilities®, the most innovative, multidimensional, integral massage therapy curriculum for training conscious, intuitive, and versatile massage therapy practitioners
Get a feel for how holistic massage education makes all the difference! See our teachers in action, hear student testimonials and tour our campus virtually. Educating Hands has been around for 32 years, offering some of the highest quality education in Massage Therapy. Now we also oer classes in Skincare too! Thinking of getting a dual license to increase your job prospects? Join our big family today!
(English) Educating Hands Video: Day in the Life
- (English) Educating Hands Video: Day in the Life
- (English) Welcome to Educating Hands
- (English) video: Iris Burman interview
- (English) Video: Iris Burman at the 2013 Alliance for Massage Therapy Education Conference
- (English) Iris Burman at the 2011 Alliance for Massage Therapy Education Conference
- (English) Round Table Held at Educating Hands – 2010 Massage School Makeover Winner!
- (English) Awards Ceremony – Massage School Makeover 2010 Winner!
The world is your oyster!
Your expertise is in your hands and you can with it wherever you choose to go. As well as working for some of Miami’s most sought after elite destination and day SPAs, opportunities for LMTs go way beyond the SPA world. As the medical community increasingly recognizes the importance that quality therapeutic massage modalities offer their patients, our graduates are sought to work alongside Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, and Physical Therapists, Surgeons and Hospitals seeking complementary care for their patients in cancer care, surgery, maternity and or palliative care. Our graduates interested in elite sports often join the local FSMTA Sports Massage Teams and some have gone on to work with professional athletic teams and major events and competitions. Some have even chosen to work with trainers and breeders as well. Whether you choose to work for someone else or to set up your own private practice (or both!) Educating Hands is here to support you all along, with the training, connections and continuing education to help you thrive!
What happens after you’ve earned your license…
and you want to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or specialize in a technique you like? At Educating Hands we support your further education and help you invest your hard earned savings wisely.
Our quality approach to teaching, small personalized classes (no more than 18 students per teacher) and world-class teachers are what set us apart from all the other CEU providers in the market. We carefully review and hand-pick our course offerings, teachers and content. So you can master what you love in a motivating and inspiring environment
- Timely reporting to CE Broker…
- Closely supervised hands-on classes and live clinics
- Clean, spacious classrooms with massage tables/chairs provided
- Courses in English & Spanish
- Parking, easy access by public transport, nearby amenities and on-site security
Choose from one of our treatment options and feel great!
Our holistic massage and skincare program students hone their newly acquired skills on the general public. Having previously worked on their classmates, this clinic helps them prepare for graduation and the state licensing exam. Come in for a 1hr massage and/or skincare treatment at an unbeatable price!
Select one of the following times to book a treatment.
Enjoy a treatment with one of carefully selected graduates who has just become licensed. We carefully groom the best students from each class to launch their professional practice in our graduate clinic. Become one of their loyal clients and see them grow in their new career.
Select one of the following times to book a treatment.
Enjoy the finesse and experience of our best-in-class therapists. Whether you have chronic pain, are expecting a baby, or need to de-stress and re-charge, the professional clinic offers 10+ different specialties to competently and effectively treat your specific condition.
|Mondays to Fridays||9:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|(Last appointment start time is 6:45 pm)|
|Saturdays||10:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|(Last appointment start time is 1:45 pm)|
Inserting thin needles at strategic points along the body’s nerves, muscles and connective tissue boosts the activity of one’s natural painkillers. The result is awesome: natural pain relief, balanced hormones, increased blood circulation, relief for auto-immune diseases and much more.
|Mondays||4:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Wednesdays||9:30 am to 2:30 pm|
Get Information or Apply Now to our Programs…
Request Information and get a free video massage lesson.
I would like information about (select one):
APPLY ONLINE AND SAVE TIME on your application process.
Fill out the following form and submit it directly to our Admissions Department. Choose one of the following options:
FREE PRENATAL MASSAGE !
Tuesday NOV 10th
CALL (305) 285 6991