Touch, the most basic form of communication between humans, can provide nurturing and caring support, rehabilitation from illness and injury, and a sense of personal esteem and value. Massage Therapy, by nature a “touch” profession, brings to our modern society a positive option to the distance and separateness inherent in its cultural framework.
What we believe, support and strive to deliver:
- To support the personal and professional growth and wellness of each person who chooses massage or other natural healing options to benefit themselves and/or others.
- To teach the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully enter the massage and skincare professions while providing an atmosphere that supports the personal development of each student.
- To increase public awareness of massage as a profession and as a wellness-promoting therapy.
- To actively participate in and support humanitarian causes through community service and volunteer efforts.
Our Accreditation, Credentials & Affiliations
- Accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- Approved for Military Veteran’s Training Benefits (VA)
- Approved by US Immigration & Naturalization Service to accept international students
- Founding Member of the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education (AFMTE)
- Member of the Florida State Massage Therapy Association, Miami-Dade (FSMTA)
- Member and host location for the Holistic Chamber of Commerce, Miami -Dade (HCC)
- Consultants for the University of Miami’s Touch Research Institute (TRI)
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education (CIE): 2650 Apalachee Parkway, Suite A Tallahassee Florida 33301. Tel.: (850) 245-3200 ; 1-888-224-6684